Si Yay Lum tents
for a print copy of Si Yay Lum facilities.
for a print copy of Si Yay Lum inventory.
Si Yay Lum is a wonderful place for new and experienced tenters. It is located in a grassy glade in the forest, a short walk up from the beach. This is the
ideal site to bridge the gap between residential and pioneer camping.
MAXIMUM SLEEPING CAPACITY:
- 36 people
- 9 canvas ridge tents on wood platforms (ample room for 4 plus gear in each)
- Large shelter
- Tables and benches for eating or crafts
- Beautiful wood burning fireplace
- Commercial stainless steel kitchen with 1 triple sink and 1 double sink, extensive stainless draining board/counter space
- Hot and cold running water
- Refrigerator with top freezer
- Small Freezer
- Commercial propane stove with 6 burners, 2 ovens and 1 griddle
- Walk in pantry
- Island counter with storage drawers
- Two cabinets for storage (dishes for 36)
- Leaders' washroom with 2 showers
- Drying room
- Storage room with portable barbecues, fire buckets,brooms, mops, shovels, rakes, axes,etc
- Girls' flush toilets in separate building (basin with cold water only)
- Campfire pit with log rounds for seating
- Flag pole and Canadian flag
Girl greatness starts here!
Si Yay Lum
Si Yay Lum Shelter