IMPORTANT NOTICE - BOOKING
Please be advised and make note that NO NEW bookings will be taken during this period.
The Camp Olave Booking Agents will be unavailable at this time.
More Seaside Fun 2017
Camp Olave - Aug 13 - Aug 19, 2017
Girls 8-14 & Guiders
Come by yourself, with a friend/s or as a patrol. Open to all girls ages 8 – 14 & Guiders.
Registration forms are on the More Seaside Fun page now! We can hardly wait for summer and More Seaside Fun!
This is the classic seaside holiday for Guiders and girls!
Looking for us?
Please note that we didn't move Camp Olave but we have changed our address to better match our entrance. Our new address is 1570 Jack Road, still Sechelt, BC V6N 3A1.
Planning a fun camp? For our Program Guide click here.
Questions? - Find the answers in our Camp Olave Information Sheet. Not there?
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinate your travel plans, out trips, crafts, campfires and more.
Contact our new Travel Cordinator by email at email@example.com
For an information sheet click here
Low Ropes Course CLOSED for the winter
The Low Rope Course will reopen in the Spring.
1. Is there a user fee? No user fee. Thank you all for your donations and we still need a bit more.
2. Any new paperwork required?? No you don't require any different forms.
3. How do I book it? Groups will be contacted about 2 weeks prior to their camp dates to book a time for the low ropes course.
4. Can I supervise it myself? No, a trained facilitator must be with all groups using the course. Camp Olave will provide the facilitator.
5. How many girls can use the site as one time? The maximum size is 30 girls for a ninety minute session. It is helpful if the groups provide Junior Leaders or Guiders to help. Training onsite will be provided.
6. Is it open all year around? No, due to falling branches, tree maintenance and puddles it is closed during the winter months.
There is still time to book your camp for winter! Space is stil available for small or large camps this fall and winter in cozy winterized cottages, Kwi Kwa, Galalina cottage, Ranger, Brownie Hideaway, Brock and Nawilak.
Check out the Booking page for a calendar of availablity
and booking information. Book as soon as you can for peak times in the spring.
Girls and Guiders were camping at Camp Olave before most of us were even born!
Here you see an early Vancouver Commissioner.
In 2017 we will celebrate our 90th
Birthday. If you have any photos, questions, stories or comments about Camp Olave please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more history and photos see our page About Camp Olave
A lovely summer day at Camp Olave trying out some new canoes!
Below you will see a poem by a happy young camper.
Wind blows in the trees
Softly blowing silently
Calm, nice and very free.
If you too love camp and would like to be a part of Camp Olave check out our wish list Contact our web manager by email.
Girl greatness starts here!